Monday, September 21, 2009

See you later...

Here we go again...when this would end. Another friend is gonna be transferred to a different account. And this time...a very close friend in Thomson. Aj, ill miss you. I'll terribly miss you. Hay. I know i'll still see you. Malamang...margarita buddy kita and girlfriend ka ni Emerson. heheh! But seriously speaking, im so sad because i got used to it na. I will miss our coffee sessions ng saturday morning. ill miss 7eleven and ministop with you. ill miss taho every morning with you. ung mga chismisan naten at wee hours sa kung san saan na bar. ill miss you pag senglot ka na after 2 bottles of beer. ill miss taking a cab with you. ill miss a lot about you dear. ill miss you so much. i feel so emotional lately when i found that about the transfer. oo i joke, laugh about it but the truth is im scared. i knew that this was coming. badtrip talaga. i wont go to Sing without you. promise.
It's back...I always thought im strong hindi pala...everyone thinks i am strong. but when someone leaves, i always end up cracked. I hate the feeling of when you get used to being with someone and without warning signs something happens or somone takes them away from you. It just feels so awful. It feels so dipensable, so unimportant...i so hate goodbyes.
I know that the only constant is this world is change. Dapat nga masanay na ako eh. Kasi lumaki ako alone. Only child. Maybe because sawa na ako magisa. Well, till i found out about my half brother...that's gonna be a different story.
Aj, Im happy for you. Do good. You know I will always be here for you and Al...Always follow your heart. I love you. No goodbyes...only see you later as i learned from a friend.
Short prayer for friends...
Lord, please guide my friends in anything that they decide to do. Always...always let them know that i will always here for them no matter what happens...Let them be reminded that love and faith is stronger than anything else in this world. Keep them strong and safe. Thank you...

1 comment:

Joann Ortiz said...

baks this is it.. i know too its coming but this is the reality of life..we have to part ways whether we like it or not.but this is not the end. we'll always see each other. syempre kaw ka date namen ni al eh hbang wala ka pa real date. i love u friend. sobrah.. u are like a real sister. bsta always remember that ill always be here for you. may singapore pa tayo diba? pghandaan natin un.tc always