You just can't find the words to express what's going on in your heart -- which is highly unusual for you! It's a good day to take time off to think things through and get yourself put back together.
This was from My Yahoo for today...true. I know things are not the way it used to be. Been through so much change lately. It was out of control. It's fun at the same time sad. But it's impulse...I suppose. Yay! Training's going smoothly and that's good. Everything's chinese and spanish pa ...hahah! but 2nd week's almost at an end and stuff are getting clearer. Mas okay na. Never thought that training can be this much fun. I dunno. Hindi toxic. Maybe because nauna ang overviews then shadowing before the "actual" classroom training. It's effective...in fairness. Can't wait to watch Fame tomorrow with friends. Isha's fieldtrip today...so, im home alone with Fiona. I have training and I cant be absent so Isha's with ate Marline instead. Sad kasi this is her first fieldtrip. Sana I can come next time. I promise, dear. Have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment