My 10th year with you, guys! Met these guys back in LSGH when I joined Cue Drama Club. I met Kurt first then naging kami ni Wacky and the rest was history. Naks! arte. hehe!Most of them were to gether since elem days. Some highschool na. Pero ako 4th year HS ko na sila na meet. I thought that after the Wacky break up ill never gonna see them. Pero I was wrong. I was part of the barkada pa den. I was one of the boys. Imagine that~! :) In a bunch na puro boys you feel very secured and at the same time in danger. They know what i mean about that. ehhee! tapos na. nabuntis na ako. un na ung danger. hahaha! What I like most about us was that we never lost communication. We always make sure to get together every so often. Updates lang. And one thing na napatunayan ko. Boys are sincere, caring and very loving friends. See, di puro okray to. Magkagirlfriends man sila ng ilan i know that ill be their only girl in the group.. well the other Calai is missing in action eh. Mga tagapagtanggol ko to and tagapagtanggol ni Isha. But what I love most about them ... never sila makikialam. Next year sana complete. To Wacky, Mako, Nino, Nico(uwi na!), Joseph(magparamdam ka!) and Geloy...sana pumunta naman kayo!hehehe!
I love you, guys and thank you for the friendship! cheers to us. To another 10 years with all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment