I havent updated my blog for more than a month. hahaha! TAMAD.
Everything's better now...he knows what I mean about that and I AM THANKFUL! Now, everything's topsy turvy again. hehehe! crazy. can i just mention that I am so proud of my man kasi he's promoted. Hell yeah! lucky lucky you. He deserves it more than anyone else. I love you! Libre mo naman ako. IRON MAN 2!!! hehehe!
Wait, congrats to my dearest friend, Shynie. Just gave birth this afternoon to a lovely baby girl. Girl again! anu ba!?! puro babae. dapat lalaki naman. Now, I need to figure out how to get to Las Pinas tomorrow. Im not even sure if I can make i tom. Forgot about the binyag na pupuntahan ni ate marline and Im gonna be stuck at home till lunch with the kids. Rye's at Richmond now with bro and sis. The man messaged me pa in fb to get this corrected. kasama daw si Mae. hahaha! Nice bonding time. now, you happy na? hehehe!
No comments:
Post a Comment