Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Crossroads...

Sure, it's your prerogative to change your mind, but if you're flip-flopping wildly, you may need to truly examine your deepest emotions. The stars say somebody -- you know who -- will be a big help.

I know it's about time to get out of my comfort zone. I've been with Davis for the past 3 years. Actually, more than 3 years already. This is where I found my security...where I found such wonderful friends and learned so much. This is my comfort zone. 2 days from now we're gonna be transferred to Engine. It's a totally different environment. Totally different tasks...that's a challenge. It's good that I'm with friends at least the challenge is gonna be easier to take.

I'm afraid it's back...it keeps hunting me. Another crossroad to take. Another decision to make. I've been very blessed lately and I'm very thankful. Someone said I need to truly examine my deepest emotions. But now, I'm more sure. It's my prerogative to change my mind. Now, I'm willing to take the challenge. I've decided already. Next year...Singapore's the next stop. I've cancelled that Kota Kinabalu+KL+Sing trip and will take Sing instead. I need to fulfill this dream. It's now or never, dear. I have my father's blessing already. Mom's next. Aj's with me kaya I feel so much better. I have Al's blessing as well for Aj. I'm just waiting for Aj papers to be fixed and right after that we're good to go. I've asked my dad for some support as well because I know it's not gonna be the easiest job hunting ever. Imagine, I've never been to Sing...ever. Tapos maghahanap ako ng work on my first trip to Sing. That's the challenge. I really wanted to try this. I dunno what's gonna happen after. But like what I said it's time to fulfill this dream.

Aj, go na...fix 'em up, dear. It's now or never...It's better to take this challenge than not taking it at all. Not another what-might-have-been..

No comments: